Vanier College is a public English CEGEP that blends a tradition of excellence with leading-edge learning methods and technologies.
Vanier College Facts
- 6,200 full-time and 2,000 part-time students in credit and non-credit courses;
- 16 pre-university programs and 14 career and technical diploma programs;
- Dedicated and creative teachers & trainers in many disciplines including health and physical sciences, engineering, languages and general education
- Experienced developers of many attestation and certification programs
- Experienced in needs analysis and training development for all sizes of public and private organizations;
- Courses and workshops given in either English or French;
- Recognized by NSERC as an applied research institution;
- International Language School teaching students from around the world and experienced with customized language training.
Vanier is well-known for its welcoming and caring multicultural learning environment where learners are treated as individuals, diversity is honoured, and each individual can attain his or her academic, career and personal goals. We serve our communities by striving for excellence and delivering quality education.