If you are interested in joining this program, the first step is to come to a mandatory Information Session where you will learn details of the courses, the time commitment involved, fees, etc. You can also ask us your questions.
We ask you to register to reserve a place at the session. Sessions for the August group are hosted in the Winter/Spring, and in the Autumn/Winter for the February group.
If you meet the admissions criteria and have been to an Information Session, you may be invited to a Selection Interview. An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Letter of Intent listing music training and experience must be submitted prior to this interview.
The following documents MUST be brought to the interview:
- Proof of schooling (High School or greater)
- Birth Certificate showing the date and place of birth as well as the parents’ names
- If born outside of Canada: Canadian Citizenship card, or Permanent Resident card, or Convention Refugee papers (in this case a study visa is also required) or Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)
- Medicare card
- A current résumé.
- Documents and transcripts written in a language other than English or French must be translated into English or French by a certified translator.
- Since this program is offered by Continuing Education, the Application deadlines for day programs (March 1 and November 1) do not apply.
Selected candidates will be called to register. Details of the payment schedule and other registration requirements will be given at that time.