What is ATE?
Short for Alternance travail-études, ATE is a work-study program that provides full-time students pursuing technical, professional, or attestation programs with the opportunity to acquire experience and training in a relevant workplace environment.
Students selected to participate in this program complete two paid practicums of 8-12 weeks in their field over the course of their College studies. Practicums take place during the summer months following the 1st and 2nd year of the student’s program.
Advantages of the ATE/Work-Study Program:
- Validating your program choice
- Enriching the learning process, as theory is applied to practice
- Gaining valuable communication and interpersonal skills while being exposed to the job market
- Enhancing your CV
- Earning income during your studies
- Building Systems Engineering Technology
- Computer Science Technology
- Industrial Electronics
- Office Systems Technology: Micropublishing & Hypermedia
More programs coming soon!
Am I Eligible?
- Are you in a participating program?
- Are you a full-time student?
- Are you committed to success?
Did you answer YES to all of these questions? Well, then you meet the basic eligibility requirements and may be able to participate in the program
To Find Out More Contact:
Counsellor, ATE/Work-Study Program
Student Services, C-203
514-744-7500 ext. 7992