- Math 564-506 or 565-506
- CEGEP Equivalent Math 201-015-50*
- Adult Education Equivalent Math TS 5160, 5161 & 5163 (equivalent to TS 506) or SN 5170, 5171 & 5173 (equivalent to SN 506), or Math 5101-5111, inclusive
* For students who graduated from a Quebec high school prior to 2010 and had successfully completed Math 436 or equivalent, Math 506 or Math 015 are not required.
- Chemistry 551-504 or Chemistry 534
- CEGEP Equivalent Chemistry 202-001-50
- Adult Education CHE 5061 & 5062 or CHE 5041, 5042 and 5043 with labs
Applicants with post-secondary education will be evaluated on their overall academic performance and prerequisite standing.
Work & Volunteer Experience
Related work or volunteer experience is considered.
Although not a program pre-requisite, but highly recommended, students should have aquatic and small boat handling skills. Physical Education courses can be used to acquire skills in these areas, if necessary.