Admission to the College is on the basis of the Quebec Secondary School Diploma (Diplôme d’études secondaires); or the Quebec Diploma of Vocational Education (Diplôme d’études professionnelles) with Secondary 5 first and second languages as well as Secondary 4 Mathematics; or equivalent scholarity completed outside the province.
- Science 558-404 or 402
- Physical Science 436 (416 and 430)
- CEGEP Equivalent Physical Science 982-003-50
- Adult Education Equivalent PSC 4010, 4011 and 4012
- Chemistry 551-504
- Chemistry 534
- CEGEP Equivalent Chemistry 202-001-50
- Adult Education Equivalent CHE 5021, 5042 and 5043 with labs
The following courses are highly recommended:
- Math 564-406 or 565-406 or Math 436 or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required. Students must test at the English 101 level.
- Knowledge of spoken French is strongly recommended.
- A letter of intent must be included with the application and an interview may be required.
- Admitted students must submit an immunization record.
- Students must be registered with the Ordre de Infirmièrs du Qu?bec (O.I.I.Q.) to obtain a student nursing permit. There will be a fee for this.
Students who are not functionally bilingual will need to acquire facility in French in order to meet the licensing requirements of the O.I.I.Q. Special courses have been developed by our French Department to prepare Nursing students to meet these licensing requirements. French is mandatory as a core course and incoming students take a placement test.