Students in secondary schools in a province other than Quebec must be completing the following:
- Alberta: Grade 11 (67-100 credits)
- British Columbia: Grade 11
- Manitoba: Grade 11 (minimum 13 credits )
- New Brunswick: Grade 11 (minimum 12 or 13 credits, depending on regime)
- Newfoundland: Grade 11 (minimum 24 credits)
- Nova Scotia: Grade 11 (minimum 12 credits)
- Ontario: Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 (minimum 22 credits)
- Prince Edward Island: Grade 11 (minimum 12 credits)
- Saskatchewan: Grade 11 (minimum 16 credits)
Science Prerequisite Test
Students who have been educated outside the Province of Quebec and are applying to a program with a prerequisite(s) may be asked to write Physical Science, Mathematics, Physics and/or Chemistry tests (whichever is relevant to the program of choice ) to determine whether the material they have covered is comparable to that taught in Quebec high schools.
N.B. Ontario applicants, who graduated prior to June 2003, require the Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with a minimum of 30 credits.
A fee for non-residents of Quebec was established by the Quebec Government in 2000. If you were not born in Quebec, you may be required to pay a non-resident fee.