Vanier College Address 821 Sainte-Croix, Montréal, Québec Canada H4L 3X9 Vanier College Telephone 514.744.7500 Vanier College Fax 514.744.7505

Access for Students with Disabilities
> Access Centre > Documentation

In order to assess requests for accommodations, we will need current documentation detailing your disability from an appropriate, qualified professional e.g. general practitioner, psychiatrist, psychologist or medical specialist (speech therapist, audiologist, etc).

Ideally, documentation should include information such as:

  • a clear statement of the condition/disability, including diagnosis and symptoms
  • a description of the current impact of the disability and how it affects your education
  • current or past accommodations, any treatments, medications or assistive services in use
  • the credentials of the diagnosing professional.